The cookies used on this website are as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. For example, authentication and security cookies are used to identify and recognize registered users and to enable them to gain access to requested content or features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow our websites to remember the choices you make and your account preferences and to provide enhanced, more personal features. For example, these cookies will remember your log-in details.
- Performance cookies. These are analytics and research cookies that allow us to collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. This helps us to improve the way the website works and allows us to test different ideas on the site.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
The table below explains performance and targeting cookies from our suppliers and their purpose. Please note that the cookies and other technologies may change over time.
Google Analytics with Display Advertising, Google Remarketing and Google DoubleClick
These web analytics cookies, provided by Google Inc., are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. In addition, we use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Google DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website and report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
Please note that during your visits to this website you may notice some cookies that are external to this list.
The above cookies are embedded on criminology.euasu.org and may be presented with cookies from these websites and these third-party cookies may track your use of the criminology.euasu.org website. criminology.euasu.org does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information.
You can prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, have the browser require your consent before a new cookie is placed in your browser, or block cookies altogether by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser privacy preferences menu. To avoid receiving cookies on the browser of your mobile device, you will need to refer to its user manual. For information on how to opt-out of cookies set by our suppliers, please visit the applicable links listed in the table above.
The links below will help you find the settings for some common browsers:
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Opera
Last revised: 20 September 2020